A History & Guide to St Philip & St James Church.

 

A selection of the photographs from the hard copy of the History.

 

 

Exterior of St Philip’s Church from the east before the spire was added. The school, built in 1854, is on the left

 

Revd J W Consterdine, the first Vicar

 

 

 


A History & Guide to St Philip & St James Church.
Webpage icon A History & Guide to St Philip & St James Church.